Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
sorry, we are out of stock
Sony E Mount Full-Frame
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture to support consistent performance in regard to exposure settings and focus placement throughout the zoom range. Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens’ use in tough environmental conditions.
- The mid-range zoom 24-70mm lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Tessar concept enables the lens design to be compact while maintaining high image quality and sharpness.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
24.3MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor BIONZ X Image Processor 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF and 5 fps Burst Full HD XAVC S Video and S-Log2 Gamma..More Infoadd to cart$1,999.99
Product Highlights 20.2MP 1" Exmor R CMOS Sensor BIONZ X Image Processor Carl Zeiss 24-200mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Eq) 3.0" 1228K-Dot Tilting Xtra Fine LCD XGA OLED Electronic View..More Infoadd to cart$1,299.99
16.1MP Exmor APS-C Size CMOS Sensor 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens Included Fast Hybrid AF With Phase-Detection AF 3" 921K-Dot TFT LCD XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF Captures 1080 HD Vi..More Infoadd to cart$899.99
Small size, light weight portrait lens 35mm focal length equivelant on APS-C; 75mm Smooth and silent AF operation with built-in motor (SAM) Closest focus..More Infoadd to cart$169.99
Product Highlights APS-C 35mm Equivalent: 24-120mm Aperture Range: f/3.5-29 For DT Alpha & Minolta DSLRs Optimiz..More Infoadd to cart$999.99
Product Highlights 24.3MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor BIONZ X Image Processor Gapless On-Chip Lens Design Translucent Mirror Technology 3.0" 1,228k-Dot 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen 0..More Infoadd to cart$1,999.00
Provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting Quiet Internal focusing makes smooth, responsive AF possible wit..More Infoadd to cart$349.99
A precision zoom lens with bright aperture and fast, quiet auto-focus response. Specially designed for the APS-size CCD imager of the Sony ? (alpha) DSLR cameras, the superb G Ser..More Infoadd to cart$1,999.00