Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
EF Mount L-Series Lens
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
Optical Image Stabilizer
Two UD and Three Aspherical Elements
Internal Focusing Ring-Type USM AF Motor
Full-Time Manual Focus Override
Water- and Dust-Resistant with Filter
Nine-Blade Circular Aperture
Minimum Focusing Distance: 11″
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture to provide consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, including one large-diameter aspherical element, as well as two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and contribute to high edge-to-edge sharpness and resolution. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front and rear lens surfaces to reduce flare and ghosting for maintained color neutrality and image contrast.
Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, an Optical Image Stabilizer has been integrated into the lens design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to an effective four shutter speed steps. For fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance, a ring-type USM (Ultrasonic Motor) AF motor is employed and benefits from an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use. Full-time manual focus override can also be utilized for fine-tuned focusing precision as closely as 11″ throughout the zoom range.
When paired with an optional Protect filter, this lens also exhibits a dust- and water-resistant construction to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Wide-angle zoom L-series lens is suitable for use on both full-frame and APS-C sensors (where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25.6-56mm) and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two UD elements and three aspherical elements, including one large-diameter aspherical element, have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range.
- A fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear lens surfaces to reduce ghosting for maintained image contrast and color fidelity.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for improved usability in difficult lighting conditions.
- A ring-type USM AF motor, along with an internal-focusing design, realizes fast and accurate focusing performance.
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- When an optional 77mm Protect filter is used, the lens realizes dust- and water-resistance for use in trying environmental conditions.
- A nine-blade circular diaphragm helps to produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
Features A compact remote switch with a 2.6-foot (80 centimeter) cable to prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macro photography, and bulb exposu..More Infoadd to cart$65.00
Product Highlights Wide-Angle 24-70mm Full-Frame Zoom Lens Built-In Image Stabilization Ultrasonic Silent Drive for Silent AF ..More Infoadd to cart$1,299.00
Canon BP-2L24H Battery - 7.4VDC - Approx. 300 Minutes Recharging Time..More Infoadd to cart$149.00
Features The Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens is an easy-to-use standard zoom lens that can cover a large zoom area ranging from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm portrait-length ..More Infoadd to cart$1,217.00
FeaturesExtend your angle of view on your PowerShot A700 and PowerShot A710 IS cameras with the Wide Converter WC-DC58N. Converts the focal length of the body lens by a fac..More Infoadd to cart$149.00
-20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor -DIGIC 5+ Image Processor -Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View -3.0" 1,040k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen -Full HD 1080p Video with Move Servo AF -Built-I..More Infoadd to cart$1,349.00
Features ChromaLife100 is a new system that improves beauty and permanence of printed images, realized with the combination of Canon's new dye ink* and Canon..More Infoadd to cart$14.50
Features The Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip is designed specially for the EOS Digital Rebel XT camera. The BG-E3 holds up to two NB-2LH battery packs or six AA batteries to offer..More Infoadd to cart$159.00