55MM UV HAZE 1 FILTER
Safeguard your lens and absorb UV light. Film and video are more sensitive to UV light than our eyes are. This often shows up as a bluish cast in images, especially shots from high altitudes and long distances, particularly over water. Ultra Violet filters are available in a variety of UV absorption levels.
• Reduces excessive blue by absorbing almost three quarters of UV light.
• Best general purpose UV control.
• Eliminates UV problems from most situations where increased haze tends to wash out color and image clarity.
• Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage.
• Can be kept on your camera at all times.
• Available for Wide Angle lenses.
FeaturesLight rays which are reflected by any surface become polarised and polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camara lens. Th..More Infoadd to cart$78.50
Features In conditions of extreme light intensity, such as sunshine on snowy mountains or on the beach, or when using a camcorder, ND (Neutral Density) filters are reco..More Infoadd to cart$26.50
Cokin Gradual Mauve M1 Cokin color graduated filters are color-toned in one half of the filter and have a smoothly graduated transition into the clear portion. Colored and clear..More Infoadd to cart$28.50
FeaturesCOKIN Blue Graduated Filters 122/123/123L/123S/123F : By enhancing the blue of the sky, they underline the colours of mountain landscapes. They are also the filters..More Info
FeaturesSafeguard your lens and absorb UV light. Film and video are more sensitive to UV light than our eyes are. This often shows up as a bluish cast in images, especially..More Infoadd to cart$16.40
Features Cokin offers a wide range of Adaptor Rings available in different diameters to cover all sizes that your lenses need. Check the diameter of your lens (filter size..More Infoadd to cart$16.75